Keeping a food diary is an effective way to keep track of the number of calories that you eat everyday. And whether you are trying to lose weight or simply maintain a healthier diet, a food diary can help you out.
In addition to keeping your own written diary, you can also use Fitday’s online journal to track your calories. By doing this, you won’t have to look up the number of calories in your meals and you can have the convenience of quickly tallying up your calorie count for each day.
1. Your Food Diary Will Show You What You Eat
2. Your Food Diary Can Help You Lose Weight
3. Your Food Diary Can Help You Plan Out Meals
4. Your Food Diary Will Show You What You Need To Eat
5. Your Food Diary Will Keep You on Track